Sunday 12 August 2012

What to call these?

To be honest with you I don't even know what the proper name for these is!! Two themed narrowboats moored alongside each other in Liverpool. One with a Beatles theme that looks like everybody's best idea of  a Yellow Submarine, the other with a Batman villain, Joker theme.

They are of course up for hire to stay in so among the options are Apartboat, Apt Boat, Apartment Boat are the main three used by the owner Alfie Bubbles, awesome name!!





However Boatel, Botel, Floating Hotel are also in the mix but I'm sure you get the basic idea!! When he expands he wants to have a Titanic theme and a Pirates of the Caribbean theme, does that mean he will have a chain of floating hotels or will it be a fleet of Apartment Boats?!!
I have to say I am impressed and wish him every success! I can't  wait personally to take some pics of his future projects.



No comments: